Times flies...

Friday, September 24, 2010

Ok, so I can't believe that my precious tiny baby girl is already going to be 1 in a few weeks!  Where has the time gone?  Everyone always tells you that you should cherish your babies when they are young because they grow up fast.  Well they weren't kidding!  It seems like just a few months ago when we took her home from the hospital and now she is walking around all over the place.  It really is so fun to watch her learn and grow but I so miss those days when she was just a newborn.  Anyway, now that she is almost one, it is birthday planning time!  I have been scouring the internet trying to find the cutest decorations and I think I have settled on a cupcake theme.  This is mainly because my mom is making her an adorable A-line dress with a cupcake and her name embroidered on the front.  I can't wait!  Ok, so here are my ideas for her decorations that I found online at http://www.1stwishes.com/.

I really wanted to incorporate the pink and brown scheme since I am kind of slightly obsessed with that color combo when it comes to Maddie.  I think I can take portions of this theme and mix it up with pink and brown plates and balloons.  I also found these super cute invitations on etsy that I will probably order after we have her pictures done and print with her picture on them.  Love them!  They are from PolkaDotPrintables on Etsy. 


Well now it is on to find cake ideas.  If anyone has any suggestions please let me know!  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend! 


Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Dub Lane by eb-designs 2010

Back to TOP