First Official Blog Post

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hi everyone!  Well I guess for now everyone means me until I start getting some followers :)  I am new to the blogging scene and I hope I catch on quick.  I hope everyone enjoys reading about my wonderful little family and our life together! 

So, today is officially the last day of summer.  I personally cannot wait for some cooler weather to come through!  It pretty much has been about 90-95 degrees here this entire week.  I am looking forward to the leaves turning, cool fronts, chilly football games, and all the lovely fall smells!  I think it might be time to break out my fall scents on my scentsy warmers and really get in the mood.   Here are a few pics from this past weekend at the LSU football game.  Geaux Tigers!!



For any sports fan who really loves their team, check out my hand stamped college/school necklaces and pro-football necklaces.  I can match up any team and colors that you like!  Here are 2 samples of my Louisiana teams.



I hope everyone has a wonderful evening!  
Photobucket


4 comments:

Emily September 22, 2010 at 3:58 PM  

welcome to the bloggy world! and cute jewlery!!! except for one thing.... GO VIKES! ;)

Emily @ babydickey.com

Amy's Avenue Blog! September 22, 2010 at 4:33 PM  

Very cute post. I am excited to follow you!

www.AmysAvenueBlog.blogspot.com

akritical September 22, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

Hi Summer! I was born and raised in the Louisiana too. Right down the road from you in Gonzales! I live in Virginia now. Your jewelry is really cute!

Maddie's Jewels September 23, 2010 at 9:40 AM  

Thanks for adding me ladies!! Hope you enjoy! :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Dub Lane by eb-designs 2010

Back to TOP