New Wirewrapped Design

Monday, September 27, 2010

Hi guys!  I hope that everyone had a fantastic weekend.  We had a great weekend although it always seems to fly by.  We spent pretty much all day Saturday at LSU tailgating for the LSU-West Virginia game.  This was the latest game I have been to in a long time.  We got out to our tailgate spot to meet our friends at about 2:00.  We basically tailgated for about 6 hours before the game started at 8:00.  The game was super fun, a little stressful due to offense as usual.  But we are 4-0!  We didn't get home until almost 1 a.m.  I forgot how old I feel when I stay out super late.  I am so used to going to bed these days not long after Maddie which is usually 10:00pm.  Needless to say, I felt like a maw maw!  :)  We spent Sunday at my dad's house where we picked up Maddie, grilled burgers, and watched the Saints game.  Our Saints need to get with it!  We shouldn't have had to worry about overtime.  Oh well, love them anyway! 

Even after the long weekend, I still had some time to work on jewelry last night after watching Brothers and Sisters (which is a great show if you don't watch).  I worked on a keychain with wirewrapped gemstones for an etsy order that I had.  After making that, I was kind of inspired to work on a cute initial necklace with a wirewrapped semi precious amethyst.  I think these are perfect for dressing up or down and could also be the perfect gift for bridesmaids or birthday gifts.   Tell me what you think....




Photobucket

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Dub Lane by eb-designs 2010

Back to TOP